We want you to be entirely fulfilled with any purchases from the Official NBA Online Store Australia and will do whatever we can within our policy to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer of ours - that's the spirit behind our store and our returns policy.
Rules of Return
We can only process a return if your item is:
- Returned within 60 days of receiving your order
- In original condition, unworn with the tags still attached
- Accompanied with a completed Returns & Exchange Application
- Refunds are not provided for change of mind
- Personalised items cannot be returned
- Discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned
- You will be responsible for any postage costs associated with sending back a return, however we will cover the cost of sending your exchange back to you
- We recommend sending your item back with registered post and obtaining a tracking number as we cannot be held responsible for lost returns.
How to Return
Faulty Item Returns
If you have received an item that you believe is faulty, damaged or incorrect, please contact our Customer Service Team and be sure to include any photographic evidence of the damage/faults as this may speed up the process. Please await further instruction from our Customer Service Team before returning the item.
1. My garment does not fit. Can I exchange the size?
Yes, we do accept the exchange of garments for different sizes, providing they meet our rules of return listed above.
2. How long does the returns process take?
Once you have sent back your return, please allow up to 14 business days for us to confirm receiving and processing the return request. Once your exchange item is dispatched, you will receive an email containing tracking information so you will know when to expect to receive it.
3. Have you received my return goods?
As time frames for returns may vary depending on your location, please allow up to 14 business days for us to confirm receiving your return. In the unlikely event that you have not heard from us within this timeframe, please contact us.
4. Can I get a refund on my return?
Refunds are not provided for change of mind. If you are not happy with your purchase, you are welcome to send it back for an exchange or store credit.
5. Do I have to pay for an exchange?
You will need to pay for your return to be posted back to us, however when we send back your exchange item we will happily cover these postage costs.
6. My order is faulty, damaged or incorrect. What should I do?
In the event that there is something wrong with your order, we will happily rectify this for you as quickly as possible. Please contact our Customer Service Team and be sure to include any photographic evidence of damage/faults as this may speed up the process. Please await further instruction from our Customer Service Team before returning the item.
7. What if the size I need to exchange it for is not in stock?
If the size you require to exchange your garment for is not available, you can apply for an exchange to the same dollar value or a store credit. Store credit can be used up to 12 months from issue.
8. Can I return my item at your warehouse or shop?
No, we do not have the facilities to accommodate customer drop-offs or on-site exchanges.
9. Can I include a post bag in my return for you to send the exchange item back in?
No, we cannot ensure that your exchange item is posted back to you in your own post bag. As our warehouse system is fully automated, we are unable to intercept the exchange prior to dispatch. Please do not include any express/regular postage bags with your return, as we will not be able to use these or send them back.