Designed for the playoff push, the Jordan CP3. VIII AE Men’s Basketball Shoe takes Chris Paul’s game shoe to the next level. The Flight Web lacing system provides stabilizing lockdown, perfect for staying on the footbed during quick stops and starts.
- Composite material made of mesh and strategically placed foam allows the upper to be protective yet lightweight and breathable.
- Flight Web fit system uses webbed straps that wrap the foot and integrate with the laces for superior lockdown through the midfoot.
- Padded Achilles notch adds comfort and helps reduce slipping in the heel.
- CP’s family tree is printed on the back of the tongue so he can touch his family every time he takes the court.
- Injected Phylon (IP) midsole provides lightweight, flexible cushioning. The foam is recessed and cut away in key areas to reduce weight and enhance natural motion.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot provides low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber pods strategically placed in high-contact areas deliver lightweight durability.
- Herringbone pattern delivers excellent multidirectional traction for quick cuts.
- Rubber wraps up on the medial toe for protection against toe drag.